The way to a matchless e-cigarette experience is through an optimally working cartridge. Green Smoke® FlavorMax™ cartridges come to you triple-sealed for locked-in freshness and flavor – and enhanced with the most advanced technologies to ensure long-lasting enjoyment. But to get maximum value out of your cartridge, it’s also critical to handle them with care – through correct usage, proper storage, damage prevention, and other measures. Here are just 12 ways to do it:
1. Use them correctly.. For example, do not attempt to blow into the cartridge or exhale into it at all, if possible.
2. Store them properly. When not vaping, unscrew the cartridges from the battery and store them in your specially designed Green Smoke® carrying case. Also, because a cartridge has an air pathway from one side to the other, store it on its side to minimize the chance of the vapor liquid pooling to either side. And in between uses, seal the cartridges with the original sealants.
3. Keep them dry. Store unused cartridges in a dry (under 75ºF) place. If the temperature in your home is above 75ºF, you can keep them in the door of your refrigerator. Be sure to let the cartridges warm up for at least 30 minutes (until they reach room temperature) before using them – they may damage your batteries if they are colder than room temperature.
4. Keep them fresh. Use each cartridge within one week of opening for maximum freshness.
5. Do not refill. Do not refill Green Smoke® cartridges – they are not intended for refilling.
6. Take a long, slow drag. Shorter puffs will decrease vapor production – so each drag should last about 3-4 seconds. Be sure to inhale as you puff.
7. Take just enough puffs. Use one cartridge per vaping session. Ten to 15 puffs with five seconds between each puff should do it.
8. Alternate cartridges if necessary. Do this if you are taking more than 15 puffs at a time, to enable the liquid inside the cartridge to disperse evenly.
9. Stop using a hot cartridge … until it cools down.
10. Check how much you’re using. Count how many puffs you’re taking – you may realize that you are vaping a lot more than you thought.
11. Stop using if there’s a “burnt” taste. Stop using the cartridge if you detect a burnt taste. This means it is finished.
12. Prevent liquid seepage. Do not leave the cartridge in your mouth between draws. Natural breathing may cause liquid to be pushed from cartridge to battery which could cause damage.