All electronic cigarettes are not created equal. Here are 7 things you should consider when choosing an electronic cigarette:
1. Durable, Quality Batteries: The electronic cigarette battery is the lifeblood of the electronic cigarette. You should make sure that your battery is powerful enough to give you hours of vaping pleasure. It’s also important to make sure that the battery is durable. Throughout your busy day it’s sure to take a number of bumps.
2. Ease of Use: When electronic cigarettes were first introduced to the market they utilized a 3-piece design. This design required vapers to manually refill their e-cigs with a messy vaping liquid that would frequently spill and get everywhere, staining clothing and furniture. They also contained a reusable atomizer which would clog and reduce performance with use.
Today the industry standard is the 2-piece design. This design makes replacing the e-cigarette cartridge very easy, because the cartridge comes pre-filled with vaping liquid. It also contains a fresh atomizer in each replacement, ensuring a fresh experience with each puff. To replace they cartridge, you simply need to screw off the used cartridge and screw on a fresh one. Be sure to choose an electronic cigarette that has a 2-piece design.
3. Multiple Charging Options: The battery is what keeps you vaping. If you choose an electronic cigarette kit that only has a USB charger, then you’ll be out of luck when you run out of power and you’re nowhere near a computer to charge it. Be sure to get an electronic cigarette kit that gives you multiple charging options – preferably a car adapter and a wall adapter. This pretty much guarantees that you’ll be able to charge your battery anywhere you are.
4. Flavor: Let’s face it, you can certainly use any e-cigarette you want to, but the only ones that you’ll enjoy are the ones with great flavor. You might find that you like to change your flavor to match your mood or that you want to try a number of flavors until you find your favorite. The point is the more flavor options, the more likely you’ll find the best flavor for you. So choose an e-cig brand that’s known for the quality of its flavors, AND offers multiple tobacco-flavors, as well as other flavor options.
5. Cartridge Life: Yes, you want to make sure you get a good flavor from your e-cig, but you also want that flavor to last. It’s really annoying to have to change your cartridge after just a few puffs – even if you paid a cheaper price for that cartridge. So make sure that the e-cigarette you choose offers cartridges that last a long time – like around a full day if you are an average vaper. The more puffs per cartridge, the longer vaping time you’ll have between changing cartridges – and the more you’ll save because of it.
6. High Vapor Volume: This is another thing to look for – high vapor volume. One of the little pleasures of vaping is watching the vapor escape your lips and form a cloud. Not all e-cigs are created equal in this regard. Be sure to read reviews and maybe even watch a video to make sure that the e-cig has a high vapor volume output.
7. Customer Service: This is a tip that really applies to any product that you choose – e-cig or not. A good customer service team is essential for guaranteeing that you get the best experience possible. The last thing you want is to spend a lot of money on an electronic cigarette kit, find out the battery doesn’t work and then spend hours trying to reach an actual person on the phone to help you, and then being told that they won’t replace that battery.
Be sure to choose a company with reliable customer service and product guarantees. Look for lifetime warranties on products, live chat etc. A good customer service department ensures a good experience for you.
There are a number of electronic cigarette companies out there – all with different messages and different products. It’s not easy to choose the best electronic cigarette kit, but hopefully these tips will make it easier for you to make the right choice.