Green Smoke® electronic cigarettes are known for having one of the most durable and reliable batteries in the electronic cigarette industry, as well as one of the longest-lasting and most flavorful cartridges. But that doesn’t mean a few extra steps won’t go a long way to ensuring you get the most from your e-cigarette. Below are 5 tips that will keep your e-cig working at its maximum capacity:
- Prime the cartridge: When you inhale on your cartridge, the heating element heats the liquid and turns it into a rich, smooth vapor. While you’re vaping, the heating element stays hot, ready for your next puff. However, when you take your first puff on a cold (or fresh) cartridge you may experience a slight lack of vapor or flavor. Solve this problem easily by priming the cartridge at the beginning of each vaping session. To prime, simply take two long, slow puffs on the e-cigarette. This heats the heating element and prepares the e-cigarette to give you the vaping experience you deserve.
- Don’t exhale into the e-cig: Some people have a habit of exhaling into their e-cig. Don’t, because doing so can cause the battery to be damaged by the vapor. To extend the life of your battery, simply remove the e-cigarette from your mouth when exhaling.
- Use the battery regularly: Green Smoke® batteries are made with Lithium-Polymer battery cells. These cells are designed for electronic devices used everyday – not only with e-cigarettes, but with most laptops and smartphones as well. To keep your batteries in optimal condition, it’s important to keep the power flowing through the batteries. The more you use the batteries, the longer they’ll last.
- Protect your e-cig from impact: This is a given, but as durable as our e-cig is, please don’t expose it to heat, keep it away from water, and protect it from impact. Also, don’t run over it with your car, drop it from a 6-storey hotel balcony, or run it through the washing machine. (Yes we’ve actually had customers do this and the e-cig worked fine afterwards – but don’t rely on that!)
- Don’t fully drain your battery: Recharging your battery not only ensures it lasts a long time, but it also gives you a better vaping experience. When the charge of the battery is low, it will switch to a reserve system which helps lengthen its life, but the downside is that it produces less vapor. Here are three suggestions for when you should charge your battery:
a) Each time you change your cartridge. (This is for the long battery. The short battery might not last through a full cartridge)
b) Every day
c) Every time you’re near a power source
Following these 5 tips will keep your electronic cigarette in optimal working condition.
Have any more questions? Check out our FAQ page.